Holiday House $100-215 per night - Ocean Grove
Baker Street, Ocean Grove Holiday House, Bellarine Peninsula
This light, bright unit is located on the second street back from the main patrolled beach and also very central to the river and the main street shops and cafés.
The living area is open plan and features split system heating and cooling and a plasma tv and DVD.
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen bed whilst the second bedroom has two sets of bunks.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas cooking facilities and microwave.
The main bathroom has a spa bath and there is a separate laundry with washing machine.
If a spot of shopping or a swim at the beach is more to your liking then both are only a quick 5 – 10 minute walk away.
At a glance:
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen
- Bedroom 2: 2x sets of bunks
- Bathrooms: 1 (each with corner spa bath)
- Separate toilet: 1
- Living Area: 1
- Heating: split system (living area)
- Air conditioning: Split system (living area)
- TV: Plasma
- Outdoor Area: 1 deck area
- Outdoor Setting
- Washing machine
- Secure Rear Yard
- Off street parking: 1 space
- No Access to garage
High Season: 16 December to 01 February
26 December to 23 January (7 nights minimum)
Australia Day (min 3 nights)
Melbourne Cup Weekend (min 3 night)
Queenscliff Music Festival (min 3 nights)
Easter (min 4 nights)
Per Night: $215.00
7 nights: $1,500.00
Mid Season: 02 February to 01 June
01 September to 12 December
Per night: $145.00
7 nights: $1,000.00
Low Season: 02 June to 31 August
Per night: $100.00
7 nights: $700.00
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Minimum 2 night stays
- Minimum 7 night stay (26 December to 23 January)
- No Linen – but linen pack hire is available
- Terms and conditions to be signed
- Bond applies
- No Pets allowed
- Strictly NO schoolies or bucks/hens bookings